Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 2014

The first day of 2014 and I'm going to see how many days this year I will actually sit down and write. My word of the year is "enough". I want to focus on how God is enough, more than enough, for whatever I will face in the next 365 days. Through Him, I have enough courage, enough strength, enough peace... I will try to live my faith in Him better than I have before. I have dreams, to change what I do and how I live, but I just don't change. This year, I hope I will. I want to prove that He's enough to myself and to anyone who knows me.

2 comments:

  1. Found your post through oneword365. Enough is also the word I chose. You can read some of my reasons here. Looking forward to reading more of your blogs in the future. http://www.ilovedevotionals.com/2014/01/when-you-dont-feel-like-enough.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Delete